The myGrid team is a multi-institutional, multi-disciplinary internationally leading reasearch group focussing on the challenges of eScience. We specialise in data and knowledge-intensive e-Laboratories.
The myGrid team has guaranteed funding until 2016.
The myGrid team gratefully acknowledge the funding support of their Sponsors:
- the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- the Joint Information Systems Committee
- the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- the Economic and Social Research Council
The myGrid team currently includes people from:
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory-European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) in Cambridge
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Nottingham
- The University of Sheffield
- Merck KGaA
- Sun MicroSystems