Suitable for people in research, industry, for students, DIYbio and more. Relevant for people at any stage in their career looking to expand their knowledge and skills in synthetic biology and genome engineering.
Course runs from Sunday 3rd July – Saturday 9th July 2016.
Learn about synthetic pathway and genome optimisation and design from international experts, by participating in an innovative lab course covering recent breakthroughs in synthetic biology and synthetic genomes including: Synthetic chromosome design and assembly CRISPR-mediated genome engineering Synthetic pathway design and assembly SCRaMbLE-mediated synthetic genome rearrangement State-of-the-art lab automation and design software.
Accommodation included from Sunday 3rd July to Saturday 9th July (Check out on the 10th).
Package includes the 5th annual Sc2.0 and Synthetic Genomes conference with major synthetic biology and yeast research speakers including:
· Jef Boeke – New York University
· Jim Collins – MIT and the Harvard Medical School
· Pam Silver – Harvard Medical School
· Jasper Rine – UC Berkeley Maitreya Dunham – University of Washington
· Romain Koszul – Institut Pasteur Matthew Wook Chang – National University of Singapore
· Tom Ellis – Imperial College London
· Patrick Cai – University of Edinburgh
· Additional speakers TBC.
Price Per Person: £420. This includes all accommodation, meals and conference attendance. A limited number of travel awards and bursaries will be available.
For more information the summer course website: https://syntheticgenomes.wordpress.com